- Players will be grouped by developmental level to learn:
1. Technical soccer skills and technique
2. Rules of the game as played by USSF
4. Team play
- Practices:Two – one hour practices a week with our professional UK Trainers and volunteer parent coaches to develop soccer skill and technique via fun activities/games and learn to play 7v7.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 5:45-6:45 at Wildcat Field on Cedar Blvd. Please drop your player off at the batting cage end of the field, the gravel parking lot.
- 1:45-2:45 at Wildcat Field
- Players that are developmentally ready to join the Travel League will be placed on teams that will have 2 – one hour practices a week - one with our professional UK Trainers and one with their team coach. They
- Players who are not yet ready for the PA West League will continue their development in the MLSA Spring Development Program (SDP) with our professional trainers. Then, in May, they can try out for the following year's U10 Travel Teams or, in fall, play in the Lebo Cup Rec League, both of which will be 7v7.